She's Here!

She's Here!
Elizabeth Blake 5lbs 14oz. 9-14-12

Friday, July 13, 2012

Life is just Beachy!

While Renovation Runge was well underway, we traveled to Sanibel Island in Florida for a few days of sunshine, relaxation and sand. What met us was tropical storm, Debby....which we all found humorous since my Mom's name is Debbie! Ha!
Carson and I joined my parents, my sister and brother-in-law and our two nephews, Beau & Will in the usual, beautiful Sanibel Island. Although there were gray skies and a wet forecast, we had a great time. Sanibel is known for white, sandy beaches, beautiful blue water and a low tide offering up some amazing shells. Plus, our sweet Elizabeth, who call call "Izzy" had her first unoffical beach trip. I can't wait until next year for her first vacation...hopefully Tropical Storm Debby or her other stormy friends won't meet us with 60 mph winds and endless rain. Here are some pics of our trip...I already want to go back!
Kacey, Me and Mom.
Believe it or not, we had to buy hoodies! It was sooooooo chilly in our condo since humidity was 100% and our sunset walks on the beach were extra breezy! Not sure why we did the number thing...

Before the storm rolled in...can we go back!?!
We were in our 26th week!
My Hunny! He was the best "sheller" of the group!
Our traditional "toes in the sand" pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment