She's Here!

She's Here!
Elizabeth Blake 5lbs 14oz. 9-14-12

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Energy is finally BACK!

We're at the 17 week mark and my energy is finally back! With all this new energy, comes an increase in hunger and new cravings. I am trying to control my intake, but I have also found my new savior...Pre-natal workout DVDs! I found these two at Target. They were reasonable and have been great mini sweat sessions. My other workout Buddy is my first Baby Girl Belle! We are walking at least 30 minutes,  5 days a week...it's been especially nice with the beautiful spring weather in East Texas.
Here are the DVDs and of course a photo of my sweet Belle!

Gaiam: Prenatal Yoga. The Music is cheesy and Shiva reminds me of a SNL skit, but this DVD has baby-safe poses and has helped me with posture and back pain.
 This DVD is a great low impact mix of strength and cardio conditioning. It's a quick workout with arm and leg toning moves...also important... POSTURE! I have noticed that I am becoming a "Sway-back," as my belly grows, thus causing lower back pain and overall crankiness! Mixing both workouts up with some walking has made me feel like my old self, plus, I think Baby Runge has enjoyed the extra oxygen. He/She is a kicking/swimming baby!

And finally...the best exercise buddy...
Beller-Boo! She is acting camera shy, but don't let it fool you. She loves her walks with Mommy and Daddy!

Finally, we are counting down the days until we find out if Baby Runge is a BOY or  GIRL! I've had dreams that it's a boy, but am catching myself saying, "her" and "she." We honestly do not care...just want a healthy human baby!  My sweet sister is hosting a Cinco de Mayo themed Reveal Party next Friday! I will add pics and of course, share the news. Just 5 more days until our next appointment...we will keep you posted. Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment